Skip to main content

Hope

Yeah! I know right now,
I'm completly helpless..
I can't do anything!
Nothing Nothing at all!
What I can do is just Hope!
That someday you will realise,
that what you were doing to me,
isn't right..
I don't know why don't you listen to me,
I don't know why do you do like this?
Yeah right now may be you are..
sooo busy to realise this..
but i hope someday you will..
And i will really wait for that day!

I hope someday you will realise,
How its feels like,
to be ignored by someone,
about whom you really cared about?
Yeah I will not beg you anymore,
It isn't because I will start hating you for this,
Because that's impossible you fool!!
It's just because I really do fear of disturbing you...
So, It's better to get hurt by you..

I don't know,
Why you think I will start hating,
by the foolish act of yours??
Even you didn't gave any reason?
You just ignored?
Hey do you know there's,
very big difference between,
ignoring someone and not to care about?
And I will never leave you,
Come to me whenever you feel its,
okay to talk to me... 

I hope someday you will realise this,
will wait for you till then!
because I'm not weak,
I just can't hate you,
for what you do to me!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unaccepted apology

Believe me it takes a great courage to truly apologise, It needs a great trust to believe that your mate will surely accept your apology.. You hang your self respect on a great risk, You put your faith on a needle.. Hoping that your trust will win over them, And you will get safe out of it. You wait all the day to hear that voice of forgiveness, to finally assure yourself that u made them understand.. you are really hurt of hurting them.. If this gies ikay voilla, u win the match.. If not everything get shattered.. you loose everything, you loose your self worth.. you doubt your importance.. you loose your trust.. you become completly empty...

Moon's Misery

Do you know why the moon is most precious but at the same time most miserable? I know most of you don't know. There is something very special about the moon. He does not have his own light but he goes through several hardships to earn it from other sources and give all of its hard-earned light to everyone he loves. He goes through several ups and downs periodically. Still, he never gives upon and always shines for those whom he loves. But in return what he gets is nothing more than curses and woes from everyone for whom he worked so hard to give them his hard-earned light.  When the moon gives his most to his loved ones, they curse him saying it's the full moon day something strange will happen. The miserable moon with his broken hearts dies away slowly bringing dark scary nights. The poor moon seeing the misery of his beloved people decides to come back to life again and slowly and steadily once again shines to its full strength expecting this time it will be different. But th...

you said you will be different

do you remember?? when i shared the biggest problem of mine with you.. do you remember?? how emotional you where back then? do you remember?? I begged you to not to say that you understand it.. do you remember?? you said you will be different.. do you remember?? I said that when time will come you will not realise about it.. do you remember?? you made me trust that you you will be different.. do you realise now?? how easy it is for you to say that its not a big deal? do you realise now?? how easy it is for you to say that i can easily overcome it? do you realise now?? how easy it is for you to fight with me for this? do you realise now?? it just took 10 secs for you to say to let it go.. why?? although thousands time i requested you, dont say something which you cant do for me? still you decided to punish me, still you didn't took me serius.. and you said you will be different...