Skip to main content

The Choice

I don't know,
What is good or What is not?
But do I care for what is RIGHT??
Ofcourse NO!

 Is I'm foolish?? 
Or I'm stupid??
Hey, do I care?
Ofcourse NO! 

Do you think I'm weak?
Hey, that's stupid!
I'm not weak...
I'm strong Dear!!!
See no one else did this,
thinking this is what the weak one's do,
But do you know?
You need much more courage to do this..
That's why I'm more stronger
than anyone else!!!

Ofcourse I cry,
I feel empty,
I feel lonely,
I feel worthless,
I feel drained,
I feel DEAD!
But that doesn't make me weak..
Or my decision to be foolish...
Because I knew IT!
Because I knew that this will happen...
But Still this is what I choosed!
And I'm proud to say that,
My will power is soo strong that,
It's not that easy to break it!!

Hey, please don't judge me again...
Don't say me that,
this will destroy me,
or that my choice is wrong!!
I have the reason,
Listen and Understand..
Because I don't care for the destiny..
What I know is that,
I still have probability of (0.1)^(inf.)
that My Hope will get his success!!

Well lets prove it more explicitely!
Okay, I know I'm Bad,
I did soo many things wrong,
I hurted soo many people,
I'm a failure to give happiness to my love ones....
BUT..
Still I had some good parts as well!!
God I know you know this...
And here I trapped you :-) 
You lost the battle with me GOD,
You lost!!
Amazed?? How??
HaHa See you will be able to punish me,
And will destroy every request which I send you...
But the day my punishment will overcome my bad deed,
You will loose the match!
And till then i will keep requesting the same thing,
And finally you will be forced to accept it..
See at anyhow at the end,
I will be the winner!!!
So, this is My Choice!
And It's PERFECT!! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unaccepted apology

Believe me it takes a great courage to truly apologise, It needs a great trust to believe that your mate will surely accept your apology.. You hang your self respect on a great risk, You put your faith on a needle.. Hoping that your trust will win over them, And you will get safe out of it. You wait all the day to hear that voice of forgiveness, to finally assure yourself that u made them understand.. you are really hurt of hurting them.. If this gies ikay voilla, u win the match.. If not everything get shattered.. you loose everything, you loose your self worth.. you doubt your importance.. you loose your trust.. you become completly empty...

Moon's Misery

Do you know why the moon is most precious but at the same time most miserable? I know most of you don't know. There is something very special about the moon. He does not have his own light but he goes through several hardships to earn it from other sources and give all of its hard-earned light to everyone he loves. He goes through several ups and downs periodically. Still, he never gives upon and always shines for those whom he loves. But in return what he gets is nothing more than curses and woes from everyone for whom he worked so hard to give them his hard-earned light.  When the moon gives his most to his loved ones, they curse him saying it's the full moon day something strange will happen. The miserable moon with his broken hearts dies away slowly bringing dark scary nights. The poor moon seeing the misery of his beloved people decides to come back to life again and slowly and steadily once again shines to its full strength expecting this time it will be different. But th...

you said you will be different

do you remember?? when i shared the biggest problem of mine with you.. do you remember?? how emotional you where back then? do you remember?? I begged you to not to say that you understand it.. do you remember?? you said you will be different.. do you remember?? I said that when time will come you will not realise about it.. do you remember?? you made me trust that you you will be different.. do you realise now?? how easy it is for you to say that its not a big deal? do you realise now?? how easy it is for you to say that i can easily overcome it? do you realise now?? how easy it is for you to fight with me for this? do you realise now?? it just took 10 secs for you to say to let it go.. why?? although thousands time i requested you, dont say something which you cant do for me? still you decided to punish me, still you didn't took me serius.. and you said you will be different...